Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stanley Cup

I kissed the Stanley Cup!!

The Blackhawks and the City of Chicago hosted a public viewing of the cup at the Jay Pritzker pavilion in Millennium Park. I talked Becky into waking up early (she works 2nd shift) to go with me. She is a die hard Hawks fan so it didn't take much persuasion.


After 3 hours...still a long line

More in line behind us to see the cup...and Chicago in the background

It lasted a split-second and went like this...

It's the cup!!

Going in for the kiss

Almost kissing her hand

A bit of confusion

Done!
I love her face!!!
It was an awesome experience!!! Totally worth the long wait! I can mark another thing off my bucket list...Kiss Lord Stanley. Plus, how many people do you know that can say they took a selfie with the Stanley Cup??


No comments:

Post a Comment