Friday, April 26, 2013

The First Supper

By Wednesday, most of the boxes were out of my car and I started to get comfortable and settled. I debated on unpacking everything at first but once I started to make the place feel more like home the excitement of moving to a new place came back.

I'm attempting to cook meals to freeze in individual portions. We'll see how well it works. So, Wednesday night I got home from work and started to unpack all my kitchen stuff. I had postponed moving those boxes in because one was quite heavy. But we made it work and I was almost done when I realized that I didn't have one VERY vital piece of equipment that every kitchen MUST have.



Who doesn't have a can opener!!! The worst part was that I was in the kitchen aisle at the grocery for about 15 minutes debating on  disposable tins and baking items.



It was delicious....even for lunch the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment