Monday, July 1, 2013

Hawks win the cup!!!

Who would have ever thought that I would be a hockey fan??? I totally didn't see that one coming. As it turns out, I have REALLY enjoyed watching the Blackhawks in the playoffs and ultimately take home the Stanley Cup. They scored two goals in 17 seconds in the last two minutes to win in game 6!! We didn't even realize they had scored again! Everyone thought it was just a replay for a few seconds and then people went nuts!! Chicago erupted Blackhawk spirit and had a massive parade and rally on Friday that brought out over TWO MILLION fans!! It was estimated that about 25% of all chicagoland employees either didn't show up to work on Tuesday after the win or were late/completely unproductive. I was a good girl and was on time and got my work done. :) Here's some pics and videos from the night they won.




And here are a few I swiped...

Aerial view of Grant Park

Hutchinson Field in Grant Park


Kane with the cup

No comments:

Post a Comment